Bitcoin Billionaire review and scam investigation 2020. Bitcoin Billionaire is a robot that allows customers who are not experienced in trading cryptocurrencies to trade cryptocurrencies because it analyzes the crypto market using market data, deploys trading strategies, and executes orders to have them completed automatically. With Bitcoin Billionaire, you can make a daily profit of $6,325 according to the Bitcoin Billionaire website. But is this true?
All a user will need to do is register with the Bitcoin Billionaire app, deposit at least $250 using credit and debit card and other methods, and then start the robot to trade for him. They can then monitor trading profits on their account.
Given the popularity of trading bots, is Bitcoin Billionaire scam or legit is a question some people are asking right now. We can verify that the software is legit. It scores a success rate of 88% just like many other trading bots like Bitcoin Circuit or Immediate Edge. You must read this Bitcoin Billionaire review until the end to know how to get the most out of it.
|Bitcoin Robot||Rating||Properties||Trade Now|
Not a scam
Is Bitcoin Billionaire Legit?
Testimonials from thousands of users are positive on this trading bot. A careful test on the app also reveals it is a genuine software that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies and it is possible for users to withdraw their money out.
It successfully completes 9 out of 10 trades on it. The app also has a user-friendly website and inexperienced and experienced crypto traders will find it easy to use. It also does not charge any other hidden charges besides the commission on profits.
What is Bitcoin Billionaire and how it works
Like many other trading bots, Bitcoin Billionaire uses cryptocurrency trading algorithms to automatically trade without the user requiring to do anything. It achieves a high success rate like most of the trading bots because it is 0.01 seconds ahead of the market and uses high-frequency algorithms to trade. The trading bot predicts future market prices based on the market big data and determines what kind of orders to place or what actions to take in the market, in order to profit the user or to prevent huge losses.
How to use Bitcoin Billionaire
1. Registering: A user will start by signing up or registering their account on the Bitcoin Billionaire website, and this is absolutely free. All a user needs to do is submit their first name, last name and email address then set a password and input your phone number to kickstart the process. Check the official website now or keep reading our Bitcoin Billionaire review to know more.
There are no user verifications done on the system. You only need to provide the above details, plus of course, your bank details.
2. Deposit: Although you will have access to the trading room after you sign up, you need to deposit a minimum of $250 into your account using the deposit icon on the bottom right corner of the website.
Deposits can be made through VISA or MasterCard credit and debit cards.
3. Demo trading: Some brokers will give you access to a demo trading platform that allows you to test trading of cryptocurrencies using the bot. This is done using virtual or unreal money and is helpful before you can jumpstart live trading or before you are able to place actual trades.
4. Trading: This starts once you deposit money into your account. Take a look at the trading settings to see if the settings are favorable. The trading settings are used to adjust the amount of money you can place per trade done by the bot, the maximum number of trades the bot should accomplish per day, and the stop loss setting to help minimize losses.
1. Withdrawing and depositing: It is easy to deposit funds on the platform, taking up to 5 minutes for a deposit to go through. Withdrawals will take about 24 hours to process.
2. Cost: There are no hidden fees for using this bot besides the commission charged on profits.
3. Brokers: Bitcoin Billionaire works and connects to brokers where the trades are executed since the bot is not itself an exchange. The brokers they work with seem reliable and trustworthy.
4. Customer service: The support team provides support via live chat and email and they are reliable and helpful.
5. User testimonials: Feedback provided on the internet by previous users and clients reveal that this software is trusted among traders.
How Bitcoin Billionaire compares with other trading bots
1. With a success rate of 88%, this bot beats many other crypto trading bots in terms of success rates compared to many other bots that perform poorly on this aspect.
2. Users can take advantage of demo account trading to learn how to trade crypto and/or to test features of the software before starting live trading. Many other trading bots do not have this option.
3. The trading bot is easy to start with taking around 2 minutes while on many others, a user will need to fill a lot of details on the registration form. Our Bitcoin Billionaire review showed that this platform is easy to use.
4. It takes 24 hours to process withdrawals on this platform. Most of other robots do not even allow you to withdraw money.
5. User requires a minimum of $250 to start trading and earning profits unlike on many other platforms that require more money.
Why should you trade with BTC Billionaire?
In addition to having a high success rate of 88%, the app is user-friendly and easy to use. It provides a demo trading account to let users learn to trade before they can start off with live trading. Further, the platform offers a good design and suitable for both beginners and experienced traders.
Is It really profitable?
According to reviews given about this platform, it is possible to make significant profits using this bot. it will execute 9 out of 10 trades successfully. A test using a demo account made 180% by trading $250. However, in dealing with real money to trade crypto, it is necessary to start small with the minimum allowed deposit of $250 before upgrading.
Although it is advisable to start small and keep reinvesting the amount, it is also recommended to withdraw to avoid loss of funds when you leave the bot without any monitoring or change of the settings. There are so many resources you can take advantage of on YouTube and other places to learn expert tips on how to trade cryptocurrencies with this and other bots. Finally, invest what you can afford to lose.
Verdict: Is Bitcoin Billionaire legit?
Yes. Based on reviews from multiple users, beginners and advanced users find this tool helpful in helping them to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It reports high success rates of 9 out of 10 and also works with legit brokers to ensure the security of user funds. Thank you for reading our Bitcoin Billionaire review 2020. Don’t forget to check our Youtube channel and Facebook page for more information.
|Bitcoin Robot||Rating||Properties||Trade Now|
Not a scam