Bitcoin Storm review and in-depth investigation 2020. Like many other auto cryptocurrency trading apps or bots, Bitcoin Storm allows users to trade Bitcoin automatically and within minutes, without need for trading experience or knowledge, and without need for complicated and delayed manual procedures of selling and buying.
Users can start trading after registering on the website and depositing a minimum of $250 using credit and debit cards. It allows users to trade not just Bitcoin but also other cryptocurrencies.
Besides, users who register on the platform can get some trading training to increase profitability.
A 5-star rating by users and 88% claimed win rate seems to suggest that Bitcoin Storm is a legit crypto trading bot.
|Bitcoin Robot||Rating||Properties||Trade Now|
Not a scam
Is Bitcoin Storm legit or scam?
Although it is hard to get any information on the internet regarding this trading bot, it seems to be a legitimate auto-trading robot based on the positive feedback and reviews from clients.
The testimonials and Bitcoin Storm reviews from the clients seem to agree with the information provided by the Bitcoin Storm website.
What is Bitcoin Storm and how it works?
Bitcoin Storm legit reviews are available on the internet and suggest that this trading bot has helped users who deposit capital, to earn profit from crypto trading.
The bot is based on trading algorithms, which are computer-based coded instructions on how to carry out trading on a broker platform. The bot executes trading strategies designed by expert traders to help users earn profit. Once deployed on a broker platform, it will collect data and information about the market performance and it will derive any sensible information on what kinds of orders to place, cancel and execute at a given time. It will then send trading information automatically to the broker platform and these orders are executed automatically. So its performance is also dependent on market performance.
Bitcoin Storm website claims it can make trades overnight. Of course, like many other trading robots, a user will be required to make a deposit (in this case a minimum of $250) to launch the bot on a broker platform and to start trading Bitcoin. Users can then watch profits grow on their account.
Once a user deposits, they can monitor the bot and performance. From there they can decide whether to stop or restart trading depending on whether they can see profit or not from previous trades. It is important to know that the user should not leave the bot to trade on itself without any intervention.
The user can also make trading adjustments or settings from the dashboard after they have access to the web-trader. These settings include stopping trade, the amount of money they can put into a single trade and the number of trades they can do in a day.
1. Registration: Registering on Bitcoin Storm app is free and easy, by submitting your First Name, Last Name, email, password via the generator, and your phone number. The user must then wait for approval of the account to deposit and start trading.
2. Depositing: Deposit minimum of $250 is required to use the bot to trade. You cannot trade without this deposit. The user will then receive information on how to use the platform to trade Bitcoin. You will get FAQ, its trading experts, and in other areas.
This app works with EFTinance as the trading broker and you also get a specialist and support to ensure you can do everything without a hitch. They will contact you via your number and walk you through the entire process of trading.
3. Trading with Bitcoin Storm: Once you are approved via an expert, the platform will invite you for training on trading and investing in crypto: you learn to play with the robot to trade crypto after you deposit. You also get to learn more about investing cryptocurrencies with them.
Users have provided feedback about this training saying it took a day and helped them to accomplish their trading goals.
Payouts: Some users report earnings of $500 to $1100 in returns per week by using this trading tool, according to the Bitcoin Storm website. Some of the traders who reviewed the service have been using it for a long time according to their testimonials. Some even started trading stocks before starting to trade cryptocurrencies.
Withdrawals: Bitcoin Storm reviews reveal that the trading bot allows real withdraw of money from the users’ account so it is genuine in this regard. Users can withdraw their money at any time to their bank account just as is with deposits that can be made at any time without restrictions.
Cost/fees: There are no hidden fees charged by this bot except the commission charged on profits.
Buy/sell signals: The bot claims to use algorithms to make legitimate trades.
Customer service: Bitcoin storm offers support at any time needed.
- Anyone can use Bitcoin Storm with or without trading knowledge and experience, for as long as they follow the guidelines of using the bot. However, it is imperative to understand how crypto trading works because it helps make informed choices with the bot, and increases the chances of getting more profits.
- Supports more than just Bitcoin trading: Bitcoin Storm allows users to trade Bitcoin but also other cryptocurrencies depending on the trader’s preferences. This means it is better than some bots that support only Bitcoin.
- Support is available training is available: Even if you wanted to trade crypto without knowledge or experience, the training provided on the platform allows you to get started and excel in trading.
- Secure: Bitcoin Storm is a secure platform given on how it handles the money deposited – through licensed brokers.
Verdict: Is Bitcoin Storm Scam or Legit?
Given the reviews and opinions provided by users of Bitcoin Storm, this trading app does not seem to be a scam. It has multiple reviews online that confirm the claims on the website that it allows users to earn money by trading crypto. It also secures users’ funds, besides taking the initiative to provide users with information on how to excel at trading cryptocurrencies. It seems that this trading bot is similar to Bitcoin Era and Bitcoin Pro, two robots that we have tested and produce constantly income. It is also advisable to trade crypto with caution.
|Bitcoin Robot||Rating||Properties||Trade Now|
Not a scam